How to Tie a Friendship Knot

Here is a useful video of how to tie a friendship knot in your neckerchief.

UPDATE 09/06/2010: Just to point out that we didn’t make this video, but it was created by the fine Scouts of the 3rd Ware Scout Group in Hertfordshire. Please take a look at their site and tell them how good their video is!

Permanent link to this article: https://porthillscouts.org.uk/site/2009/10/07/how-to-tie-a-friendship-knot/

9 comments

Skip to comment form

• Hannah on Saturday March 27, 2010 at 23:47

Thank you so much! I’ve been looking for someone to tell me how to do this for ages! 🙂

• Nick Wood on Sunday March 28, 2010 at 19:35
      Author

Glad we could help!

• Akela Melbourne Australia on Friday May 14, 2010 at 8:38

Thank you for the video made it very easy to follow and now my 38 cubs will have fun monday night making friendship knots. Maybe we could do a swap across the world your cubs friendship knots for ours??? letme know Wendy Akela

• AGSL Colmworth on Wednesday June 9, 2010 at 19:02

Brilliant – thank-you – and loved the fact you’ve video’ed it from the tiers perspective!

• Charlotte on Monday September 27, 2010 at 14:50

Thanks guys, a brilliant demo, very easy to follow!

• Becki on Saturday November 12, 2011 at 12:34

Thank u helped nene valley district cubs at their 6rs weekend !

• Jacqueline on Thursday June 21, 2012 at 8:09

this has helped me so much, I have been a leader for 9 years and have never managed to tie this knot until today guess what my scouts are doing on monday night big thanks from Brighton Hill Scout Troop

• Nick Wood on Thursday June 21, 2012 at 8:16
      Author

Glad we could help!
    Please pop over to the 3rd Ware’s website and tell them what a great video it is that they made!

YIS

• Jonelle on Sunday July 29, 2012 at 8:36

This helped me a lot for my CTT week!