Although we haven’t been able to meet in person since mid-March, scouting in Porthill continues.
Our Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Leaders are holding weekly meetings online, and it that time they’ve –
- Camped in gardens
- Baked cakes
- Thanked the NHS & key workers
- Done the loo roll challenge
- Made lava lamps
- Painted stones and left the for people to find
- Taken part in a virtual st. George’s Day
- Sung campfire songs
- Made chalk
- Toasted marshmallows over a fire
- Done in the house scavenger hunts
- Explored where they live
To name but a few!
We keep going no matter what, and we all look forward to doing face to face Scouting, when it is safe to do so, at some point in the future.